Now that I’m older here’s what I’ve discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it..
2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.
4. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.
5. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it ?.
6. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.
8. I wish the buck really did stop here; I sure could use a few of them.
10. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
11. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
13. When I’m finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.
14. It’s not hard to meet expenses . . . they’re everywhere.
Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead
Walk beside me and be my friend
Credit: Thanks Pamela