The Magnet

Panicking when her toddler swallowed a tiny magnet; my sister rushed her to the emergency room.

“She’ll be fine” the doctor promised her.

“The magnet should pass through his system in a day or two.”

“How will I be sure?” she pressed.

“Well” the doctor suggested, “you could stick her on the refrigerator. When she falls off, you’ll know.”

.
.
.
Credit: Thanks Pamela
.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s