Here is a series of promises that actually speak the stone cold truth of a great friendship:
1. When you are sad – I will help you get hammered and plot revenge against the bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue – I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile – I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared – I will tease you about it every chance I get until you’re NOT.
5. When you are worried – I will tell you stories about how much worse it could be until you stop whingeing.
6. When you are confused – I will try to use only little words.
7. When you are sick – Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall – I will laugh at your clumsy arse, but I’ll help you up.
That’s what true friendship is all about…….
Credit: Thanks Bill